TUSA IQ 400 please help...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Avico

New
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hello. TUSA members I changed the Battery from my IQ-400 and when The DIVE COMPUTER activate the word LOG appears and not at all change. That is normal ?? Do i Have to wait for some hours ?? Do I have to activated something ???.
Please I need Your answer Just in case I bought the same batery VARTA CR 1/2 3V.

Try putting it in water that may pull it out of log mode since the contacts did not get out of log mode.

Yeah my friend I Tried putting it in water but does'nt effect is just the same, The words LOG MODE appear and not change.

Please TUSA members.....

Try putting it in water that may pull it out of log mode since the contacts did not get out of log mode.

Try this take the battery out again and use a metal paper clip and short the computer contact out for ten plus seconds then reinsert the battery and see what happens. After that trade in for a new computer.

Hello NCadiver thanks for the advice but I have a doubt, if I do, is that like a short circuit ?? and maybe could wreck the IQ 400???.
Yeah I want to trade a new computer but here in Perú is hard and expensive to found one of them, just can I say there is not a dive center here, can you imagine the situation :(.
I really appreciatte your advices thanks :wink:

Try this take the battery out again and use a metal paper clip and short the computer contact out for ten plus seconds then reinsert the battery and see what happens. After that trade in for a new computer.

That will short the circuit but it will not damage the computer. I have some friends in Brazil with the same problem. Happy to help out.

Back
Top Bottom