It is possible to buy TUSA mouthpieces on their own?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Progen

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
So I have a friend who got the RS-530 regulator set recently and I found that the mouthpiece was PERFECT for me but she refused to give or exchange it with mine. :depressed:

Is it possible to buy them on their own? I'm asking here because the local shop goes through other sources in another part of the country and that usually means a long delay and silly markups along the way.

Hi Progen-

Only way to purchase a part is for you to contact an Authorized Dealer, and to find out the availability of the mouthpiece that you're looking for.
You can start your search from our Find a Dealer page.

Hope this helps~

Thanks for the reply. I've contacted 2 out of the 3 authorized dealers listed on the Malaysian Tusa site. The last one was a dud URL which doesn't exist.

No reply to my email or online form from any of them. Not even when I asked the same question on their Facebook page too. :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom