Datalog installation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

antheai

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,
I am trying to instal Datalog 1.0.6. I downloaded the software and drivers from the TUSA site but after installation I get the error message:
"The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable... enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package ‘TUSA DataLog.msi’ in the box below."

If I click ok to try again I get the message “The path ’C:/.........’ cannot be found. Verify you have avvess to this location and try again, or try to find the installation package ‘TUSA DataLog.msi’ in a folder from which you can instal the product TUSA DataLog.”

errors.jpg

Is there a file that I am missing in the installation? I have uninstalled and re-installed numerous times but get the same problem.
Any help would be great,
Thanks,
Anthea

Save the file to your desktop it should be over 28megs turn off your virus scanner and unzip the file and it should work.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom