Uemis closing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I really hope this is not happening and that someone from UEMIS comments about it asap (as in not after some months as for the tmx update issue).!!!
Will that mean no more synch??

I really hope this is not happening and that someone from UEMIS comments about it asap (as in not after some months as for the tmx update issue).!!!
Will that mean no more synch??
Yet another reason to reverse engineer their upload methodology. If only I had more spare time...

Well, it is summer. You know Europeans. If they do not counter the post comment within 24hrs, I would say there are indeed problems...

All of these groups are going to be archived. BlackBeards went through it as well as a bunch of other companies as FB wants them to use alternate interfaces. I am not big on the change but it has nothing to do with Uemis.

It has nothing to do with the group on FB closing. It has to do with UEMIS as a company being closed June 24th due to financial difficulties.

What I mean in the above is that the post on FB is talking about UEMIS as a company being closed.

I have no knowledge if this is true or not.

This is a rumor. I've read the same rumor about UEMIS about to close monthes ago... The last time we hear from UEMIS was about the trimix update 2 weeks ago. Seriously, what would be the point of a company about to close to tell people about a trimix update in development if they are about to close business ?

For me, a guy posting something on FB about something he heard from a friend who may also have heard something from someone (and so on) has no credibility unless this guy works for the company.

I guess I will read another version on another board since everyone is more or less reading/spreading the news from/on different sources.

Laura seems to have a good line of communication back to UEMIS HQ so I'll wait to hear from her.

Personally, having read the stuff on facebook, I reckon its BS spread by a bitter individual!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom