MAKO Spearguns Wetsuit Sale!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MAKO Spearguns

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
Dear Spearos,

We are having an "END OF SUMMER SALE" on our 1 piece camo wetsuits.

All wetsuits qualify for our 4 payment financing. No interest! No credit check!

Same day shipping!
Get your gear today! Pay later!

1 pc closed cell 1.5mm blue camo is only $119.95 or 4 payments of $29.98
1 pc closed cell 3.5mm blue camo is only $129.95 or 4 payments of $32.48

1 pc closed cell 1.5mm tropical camo is only $119.95 or 4 payments of $29.98
1 pc closed cell 3.5mm tropical camo is only $129.95 or 4 payments of $32.48

1 pc closed cell 1.5mm green aquatic camo is only $129.95 or 4 payments of $32.48
1 pc closed cell 3.5mm green aquatic camo is only $139.95 or 4 payments of $34.98

Each suit includes super stretch neoprene with camouflage outer, reinforced chest loading pad and knee pads as well as extra large rear zipper and cord for ease of entry.
Optional camo hoods and gloves are also available.

Please visit us on the web at makospearguns.com.

Dive safe,
Dano

MAKO Spearguns
Phone: 540-361-1570

I got my XXL 3.5mm Green Aquatic last night!

Mako Spearguns at San Francisco Golden Gate Park Conservatory of Flowers.

Attachments

• GGPARK 023.jpg
    GGPARK 023.jpg
    433.9 KB · Views: 734
You should post this in the Hot Deals Section. I think a lot more people would see it there.
I dove with Jim F. last week and was impressed with the 1.5 tropical he was using. I am really tempted to pick one up for summer time diving.
I hate diving without the protection of a wetsuit but it has been down right hot here in SE Florida.

I received my suit last week and these are wonderful, high quality suits. The customer service is second to none, and I will definitely make more purchases from them in the future! I'm a full time collge student and diver so with all the money I have to shell out for other things, the four pay is great for me! Shipping only took two days without paying anything extra!!!!

Thanks again Mako for offering the great products at such competitive pricing and still offering wonderful customer support through your very friendly staff!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom