Flounder in Panama City, Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver2654

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Someone told me that the flounder should be coming in anytime in Panama City, Florida. How long will they be in for and where do you have to go and find them? How far out do you need to go? Any helpful information would be appreciated. Thanks Chuck

the typical pattern is any time between now & a bit before Christmas they're thick for the spawn. Pretty much any inshore site is likely to hold good numbers of them. I need to get out at least once next month for a cooler full.

Once they disperse it'll be spotty for months.

Was in the Flounder tourney @ The Dive Locker this past weekend. There were plenty of fish turned in. They are steadily coming out of the bay and into the gulf. They are on most of the inshore wrecks within 10 miles of the pass.

Stephen

hmm thats odd because i havent seen very many at all this year compared to last year this time.

Back
Top Bottom