Bradenton/Sarasota divers!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jared34210

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Im looking for some dive buddies or a group to do some spearfishing with! please let me know if there is anyone out there interested. -Jared

Ps or if anyone knows of any local charters that cater to spearfishing

Jared, I am in SRQ and interested in the same. However, I am a noob that is doing my ow and nitrox cert dives this weekend. I am looking forward to spearfishing after that. Let's connect, there are some spearfishing charters in the area. Eric

hey whats up eric sounds good I also just recently have been nitrox and ow certified I have been using "the wetter the better" as my local charter. They have been a pretty good charter so far i've went out with them 3 times now.

Are there any places to shore dive in the area?

Finished my open & nitrox last month also. Saving for a Rhino. Were the WTB charters spearing trips?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Yes Jared I like "the wetter the better" charters by sarasota scuba quest. Like the boat and instructors, new myself to scuba though it seem like all their prices are very cheap or reasonable. they run naui classes at their shop where I just got certified

My sister lives near Sarasota so I come down a lot and looking for dive buddies and I'm interested in getting into spearfishing and lobstering. Keep the updates on charters, videos and info coming.. Maybe we can get a good group to do some diving there.

Hello I would like to get certified for diving and I was wondering if y'all can give me a few good places to go also what some good gear to get thanks for your time

Bradenton is my home town but I've been up in cave country for years now.
However, I know these guys: Bradenton Scuba Quest Dive Center | Scuba Quest Florida Dive Centers
on Manatee avenue as they certified some members of my family and did a great job.
We've done the Regina wreck beach dive off Bradenton Beach a few times but it's best to hit that when the waves are down so you'll see things better with it being so close to shore.

Back
Top Bottom