Johnson SubMarine Gun... any interest?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can't help you, but thought I'd share this picture I snagged from another forum:

underwatergunshot.jpg

I own 4 or 5.......2 dbl barrel and 3 singles (I think) . Looking for a 4 barrel. What do you want to know. I beleive I have the original catalog tucked away.

I own 4 or 5.......2 dbl barrel and 3 singles (I think) . Looking for a 4 barrel. What do you want to know. I beleive I have the original catalog tucked away.

Any chance you know of a digital copy of the manual?

After reading a bit more about them, any idea of keeping it has long since faded away. What's a used single barrell one worth?

Hey guys, found this thread via a search and thought I'd chime in.

I also have a single-barrel SMG, with a twist.. the serial # is 000107. I believe my grandfather designed some pieces for this gun, which is how we ended up with this early production model. My dad used it a few times (brave guy!) but it's been in a closet for decades.

Going to clean it up and hang it on the wall, but any info / manuals etc would be appreciated. I'd like to get a proper (vintage) shaft for it but have no idea where to start.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom