Massive difference in what is offered by Cressi Italia site and US site....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

danvolker

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
From now on, if I am looking into Cressi gear, the US site does not even exist!!!
[video=youtube_share;huOh39CHWPQ]http://youtu.be/huOh39CHWPQ[/video]

Seriously, if you visit the two Facebook pages, the Italia version at https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/cressi.spearfishing is a real power site, the US one is lame.

---------- Post added April 9th, 2013 at 08:53 AM ----------

Wow.. I just came back here to see if there were any opinions posted, and saw 27 "guests" browsing, and only me as a member.... What does THAT mean?

---------- Post added April 9th, 2013 at 08:53 AM ----------

[/COLOR]Wow.. I just came back here to see if there were any opinions posted, and saw 27 "guests" browsing, and only me as a member.... What does THAT mean?

That there are 27 times more guests than members interested in Cressi?

That there are 27 times more guests than members interested in Cressi?

That they are hiding their member names, by visiting as guests...It looks like someone is either doing a legal issue discussion on this, or something else which is probably NOT in the best interest of the SB membership in general....

I've had good luck ordering Europe only Cressi items via the internet. Recently scored a new Cressi Pinocchio Mask from Spain for under $30 delivered. Sometimes you can get items not carried by the US distributors either directly from European distributors or others who sell through non-traditional US markets, such as Sears.

On a cycling trip to Itally a couple of years ago, the Med looked so awesome from the roads we were riding on overlooking the reefs, that I had to do some unplanned diving:) I had to buy gear, and went to Cressi...they had gear that is not sold in the US, nor even seen here. Better gear. Better fins, better guns....It was a night and day change. What gets to the US, is the mediocre gear....the really great stuff I think they decided that the US consumer will not appreciate, and so it is not sent over here....this is a shame.

And as a resource for gear solutions, the Italian page is head over heels better than the US page.... The cute girls are a fun part of the site, but the real issue here is the massive difference in WHO AND WHAT Cressi is, based on Gear in Italy. At least that is what I see in this :)

Back
Top Bottom