Spear-ritual 2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice. Thanks for sharing that.

Nice, thanks for sharing.

Also, seemed like the 1st shot of the dolphin he was psychic because he almost synced up perfectly with the music.

Thanks for noticing the sync with the dolphin - I spend a lot of time trying to sync music/video during editing and its nice to know every now and then it gets noticed. FYI - we had an awesome trip last week, good spearing, swam with whale-shark and dolphins. got video of all of it and I definitely have enough good stuff to create a 2013 Spear-Ritual video. Expect I will have it out in mid September.

Thanks for noticing the sync with the dolphin - I spend a lot of time trying to sync music/video during editing and its nice to know every now and then it gets noticed. FYI - we had an awesome trip last week, good spearing, swam with whale-shark and dolphins. got video of all of it and I definitely have enough good stuff to create a 2013 Spear-Ritual video. Expect I will have it out in mid September.

Excellent. Which rigs are you actually diving on to spear? They the ones near LA and such?

Excellent. Which rigs are you actually diving on to spear? They the ones near LA and such?

We go out of POC (port O'Connor Tx) small town just north of Port Aransas.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom