Free offer for product review of Z Gear's Pole spear leash (limit 5)!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Z Gear

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Z Gear would like to offer the first five members to post on this thread a free pole spear leash for your review! It really works great and our local dive shops love them. I personally use it and I love not having to worry about where my pole spear is if I miss a shot in murky water. I made it so it will not interfere with your shooting or slow down the shot. The leash simply clips on to your weight belt and it has a non-slip band that loops around the rubber sling (JBL model) or it can just loop around the lanyard of other pole spear brands.

See the video below for more details on how to use pole spear leash.

Z GEAR - How to use our patented Pole Spear Leash - YouTube

Thanks for looking and happy fishing,
Frank Garrido

Sure I'll do it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 4

---------- Post added September 14th, 2013 at 10:22 PM ----------

One question, why not have a brass clip instead of that plastic one that looks like it will break easy?

The main reason is because I wanted it to release from the belt (pull test at 35 lbs). The plastic clip will not break it will merely stretch to an open position where it will release from the belt. I did this as a safety concern.For those above who have posted above, please PM me your name and mailing address and I will ship your leash ASAP!
I have 2 more leashes if anyone else is still interested in trying them out!

Ah ok..makes sense..pm'ed

Thanks for participating. Please PM me your name and mailing address.

---------- Post added September 14th, 2013 at 07:55 PM ----------

Thanks for your participation. Please PM me your name and mailing address. I get 1 out quickly!

Thanks Doc for participating and I'm sure you will like the pole spear leash!
Still have 1 more leash left to offer!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom