VERO area info

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pyropete

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I`m coming down to the Vero beach area for the month of March. What can I expect for spearing and Bug hunting?

Usually go to the Keys and have no experience in the Vero area.

Any and all info appreciated.

Check the post over in Florida on Sebastian Inlet which talks of the Vero Beach shore diving south of Sebastian.

check out Vero Beach Scuba Club on Facebook or www.verobeachscubaclub.org. we dive regularly locally. Great lobster hunting and some good spearing and diving though very weather dependent. We'll be happy to dive with you and show you around!

Steve
Thanks for reply. I`m not sure where to find that Sebastian inlet thread.

---------- Post added December 15th, 2013 at 12:59 PM ----------

check out Vero Beach Scuba Club on Facebook or www.verobeachscubaclub.org. we dive regularly locally. Great lobster hunting and some good spearing and diving though very weather dependent. We'll be happy to dive with you and show you around!

Sheeper

Thanks for the reply. Will check out your site and keep in touch as trip draws near. Really looking forward to getting out with a group of like minded divers.

My name is Captain Steve-oh. i do spearing charters out of Fort Pierce inlet. give me a call when your in town 321-210-3774

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom