looking to hunt PSL , Ft. Pierce, Stuart, surrounding areas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tenacious

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I just moved to Florida a few weeks ago, so I really have a very limited number of hunting buddies. I have all my own gear and plenty of time on my hands. I just got a sweet new Koah and want to make the pointy end wiggle:eyebrow:and or get some bugs.
I'm good for beach, boat, whatever, I just don't want to do the solo thing. I was supposed to be out tomorrow but something came up on the other guys end so that trip is canned. My tanks are full and gear is loaded, just need another body to make it happen.

I am a member, I posted on their facebook page just prior to posting on here. If your ever short a person, give me a shout. I'm pretty much available anytime.

cool. feel free to PM me. my schedule is flexible and I can often dive during the week (though not for the next 3 weeks). I will be trying to get out buggin towards the end of Feb if our local weather gets better

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom