Foldable/Collapsible Spear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Briguy_78

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I'm looking for a compact foldable/collapsible spear that I can put in a holster to hunt the odd lion fish. My primary focus is underwater photography, so needs to be compact and easy to use. I did search, but the recommendations were older, so interested in suggestions based on newer models.

Thanks

Take a look at Foldspear. Seems like just what you are looking for.

Hi Everyone, I'm looking for a compact foldable/collapsible spear that I can put in a holster to hunt the odd lion fish. My primary focus is underwater photography, so needs to be compact and easy to use. I did search, but the recommendations were older, so interested in suggestions based on newer models.

Thanks

Sorry for being a little late to respond, but we also sell a dedicated lionfish pole spear. Generally a short spear is all that is needed to safely take lionfish. A folding pole spear is another option, but the cost is much higher and is unnecessary if your target is only lionfish.

Mako Lion Fish Killer Pole Spear

mlfk_exp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom