Massachusetts Lobster hunting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aterrell

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am very confused about the regulations for marking your flag with your dive number. My dive flag is only big enough for one number. Plus I would rather not permanently mark up my flag. What have other people done to mark all the divers lobster numbers on the flag pole. I was thinking about getting a 12x12 piece of white plastic and put our numbers on it using black electrical tape and then zip tieing it to the dive flag. Any thoughts? Pictures would be very helpful.

I used this technique for putting numbers on my dingy, get an old political sign or pic up some of that corrugated plastic either Home Depot or Office Depot. Cut a section long enough for the numbers and zip tie to flag.

I live in New Hampshire, keep hoping they will legalize lobster. I'll probably take a lobster charter out of Gloucester this year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom