Is Spearboard not taking new members?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

harmonised

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I have registered on spearboard but my account has been in "The validation queue" for over a week now. I tried to send an email but gmail returns it as non-deliverable. Does anyone know what might be going on?

The owner of that board is known for not playing nice in the pool with others. Don't waste you time go to Spearfishing Planet instead.

SpearMax runs the site, sometimes it takes him a while to get to new account activations. I sent him a PM letting him know that he has at least one waiting. SpearfishingPlanet.com is also a good forum, although I think for South Florida you'll find more activity on Spearboard. Good luck.

SpearMax runs the site, sometimes it takes him a while to get to new account activations. I sent him a PM letting him know that he has at least one waiting. SpearfishingPlanet.com is also a good forum, although I think for South Florida you'll find more activity on Spearboard. Good luck.

Thanks, just now got validated 10 days later. I guess that is how he does it. I did register at other sites as well. Thanks to everyone who replied.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom