Account activation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverman2013

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Been trying to get my account activated on spear board for about the last week I have a email the administrator with no response anybody have any suggestions. I know this is scuba board but I have no idea where else to post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sometime's you just have to play Tony's games - unfortunately....

What game would that be. Wait and wait some more?

Hey, I also registered on spear board about six months ago but I have gotten no response either. I have sent multiple emails to the "Contact Us" email asking if there is a reason for the delay but no response. I can only assume that the moderator is not active with the site. Hi WaterBoy. Who is Tony? Is he the owner or moderator of the site? Regardless, I no longer plan to register. I don't want to be involved if there is some kind of "game" or since I can't get an email reply.

Hey I got email notifications saying my account has been activated. Sumper I hope yours got activated as well.

Hi, yes I just got mine activated also. I guess they saw this post huh? I had already given up on it. Let's do some spearfishing!

What game would that be. Wait and wait some more?

Tony PM'd me on Spearboard and wanted me to post something here about him not playing games. He's just busy and doesn't have time to approve new members on his board.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom