Florida keys Spearfishing Charter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DClisham

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Can anyone reccomend a good spearfishing charter in the Florida keys. I've done the Seaclusive live aboard the last 3 years but they are booked up till 2017. Looking for something comparable. Any suggestions would be appreciated?

If you are looking for a Dry Tortugas spearing liveaboard, Ultimate Getaway. If looking for a day charter, Finz Dive Center or Keys Mobile Diving. Finz will take you to the Dry Tortugas on a day trip, I don't think Keys Mobile Diver has the legs to get you out and back in the same day, but they are a larger boat.

Few in Upper Keys as hunting mus be south of Rodriguez Key. Check with Conch Republic Divers in Tavernier or Islamorada dive center inIslamorada. I know both run hunting trips.

Can anyone reccomend a good spearfishing charter in the Florida keys. I've done the Seaclusive live aboard the last 3 years but they are booked up till 2017. Looking for something comparable. Any suggestions would be appreciated?
Adventure Watersport Charters out of Key West does liveaboard spearfishing trips out the Dry Tortugas as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom