Some pictures of underwater nudity!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ed_Dman

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Now that I got all your attention! Here are some of the pics I took last weekend in Aur Island, Malaysia. Parental Guidance Advice - Some of the images below contain nudis! :D

20060430aur00119ht.jpg

Light Please!

20060430aur00498rs.jpg

Bunny Nudi!

20060430aur00216jr.jpg

Pinky Nudi!

20060501aur00819oa.jpg

Leopard Nudi!

20060501aur00881vv.jpg

Seafan Of A Geisha!

20060430aur01148fk.jpg

StoneCold Audience!

20060430aur00093lv.jpg

Ending Light!

Hope all of you enjoy the nudis and companion show! Available at all BlockBuster and EzyVideo outlets! :D

Happy Diving & Keep Those Bubbles Flowing!

Ed.

Ed
Fab pictures.
Where is Aur Island in Malaysia?
I might be coming out to Malaysia again in September / October so looking for a good dive destination. Must get my wife qualified when I am out there.

Ed

do u have a strobe on your s80

are u using a ikelite housing? or a canon housing?

amazing pics way better than the one i took this weekend.

Love it great job!

victor:
Ed
Fab pictures.
Where is Aur Island in Malaysia?
I might be coming out to Malaysia again in September / October so looking for a good dive destination. Must get my wife qualified when I am out there.

Try Perhentian or Tenngol or Redang instead of Aur.

These places are much more pristine with greater viz, and marine life.

Hi Victor!

Aur Island is nearby Tioman Island, Southeast of Peninsular Malaysia. The monsoon season starts around end of Oct or early Nov, so if you're planning to visit Malaysia, I would suggest you come around mid Sept. Otherwise, you can only dive around Borneo.

uglyredshoes:
Hmm... I have to disagree with you. I constantly dive in all the stated islands throughout the year. I would say that Aur is pretty good, eventhough Tenggol is my favorite island. The visibility for all the islands are the same, sometimes good and sometimes bad, depends on your luck! :wink:
IMHO, all the said islands are good. As long as I get to dive! :D

Ed.

ocrmaster:
Ed

do u have a strobe on your s80

are u using a ikelite housing? or a canon housing?

amazing pics way better than the one i took this weekend.

Love it great job!
Hi Orcmaster!

I do have a strobe (Inon D2000), but those pics were taken without my strobe. I was testing out my S80 capabilities. I'm using the original Canon housing, it's good enough! Just keep shooting and get familiarized with your camera, I'm sure you'll get better! :wink:
By the way, thanks for the compliment!

Happy Clicking & Keep Those Bubbles Flowing!

Ed.

Ed_Dman:
Hi Victor!

Aur Island is nearby Tioman Island, Southeast of Peninsular Malaysia. The monsoon season starts around end of Oct or early Nov, so if you're planning to visit Malaysia, I would suggest you come around mid Sept. Otherwise, you can only dive around Borneo.

Hmm... I have to disagree with you. I constantly dive in all the stated islands throughout the year. I would say that Aur is pretty good, eventhough Tenggol is my favorite island. The visibility for all the islands are the same, sometimes good and sometimes bad, depends on your luck! :wink:
IMHO, all the said islands are good. As long as I get to dive! :D

Ed.

Looks like really bad luck on my side :wink:

uglyredshoes:

Last year, very early in season my wife and I went to Redang and then Perhentian. Redang diving was Ok but the resort was packed with snorkelers from Singapore, it sounded more like a british holiday camp, all you could eat SATI barbeque very uncivilized.
Wife suggested we move on, she is from Malaysia, but not a diver yet, so I relied on her local knowledge.
Stayed on the small island at Perhentian absolutely fabulous. :D :D :D
Vis was not great and the sea was a bit lumpy but the diving was still good.

The actual dates of our next trip are outside my control, Weddings etc will dictate.

My plan is to include 1 week’s diving wherever we go, but she who must be obeyed has the final veto.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom