Suggestions for IKELITE housing purchase online

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaDawg2

Reaction score
Anyone have a suggestion for a good online vendor of IKELITE
housings?

Thanks in advance.

--dawg

...B&H is rumored to have great service and decent prices. Adorama's prices are the lowest I've seen, but I've heard of a few people having problems with them for one thing or another. Both are Ikelite approved vendors and are listed on Ikelite's web-page. HTH!

www.bhphotovideo.com
www.adorama.com

-Roman.

notabob once bubbled...
...B&H is rumored to have great service and decent prices. Adorama's prices are the lowest I've seen, but I've heard of a few people having problems with them for one thing or another. Both are Ikelite approved vendors and are listed on Ikelite's web-page. HTH!
[...]

Have purchased a lot of photo equipment through B&H without any problem. They were (c. 1990) considered one of the most reputable mail-order dealers. Unfortunately, Cameraworld Of Oregon was recently purchased and their service and selection has become, for me, abysmal. Adorama was, in the 80s, considered by me and my associates to be "ok."

You might find this amusing and informative:

Adorama Camera, Inc. 42 West 18th Street New York, NY 10011
LeisurePro 1-800-637-6880 E-mail 42 West 18th Street New York, NY 10011

jeffsterinsf once bubbled...

You might find this amusing and informative:

Adorama Camera, Inc. 42 West 18th Street New York, NY 10011
LeisurePro 1-800-637-6880 E-mail 42 West 18th Street New York, NY 10011

They are in the same building... not the same floor though... Adorama is on the 1st fl.... LP is on 2nd or 3rd... They might still be owned by same people... I don't know.

I've purchased from B&H both mail order and at their store... very good experience both ways... have also returned stuff with no problem.

This is *NOT* a rumor that they have good stuff (price and item) I have ordered all my ikelite stuff thru them with 0 problems. The *only* problem that i've ever had w/ b/h was short dated film which they promptly replaced

Ed

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom