sony p7 and mpk p9

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wackodacko

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
hello everyone! after reading all the reviews and searching everywhere, ive finally decided to get a sony p7 and a marine pack..since a lot of you here on this board have a similar setup (as ive seen from previous posts), i was wondering if u can help me out and gime tips on where to get it?
The cheapest Ive found so far is Mwave.com for the P7 camera ( $366.61 including shipping)
and the Sony MPK P9 marine pack for $171 (including shipping)
hmmmmm......im pretty sure i can get a better deal on the marine pack.. i just dont know where to look...anybodyyyyy????

thanks
:rolleyes:

I got him the MPK-P9 for $165.60 plus tax (no shipping) from www.computersallservices.com. They provided excellent service!

You may want to check out www.pricescan.com for competitive prices and reviews of the selling companies. I got my husband the new P9 for only $30 more than you're talking for the P7. In fact, a quick check on the URL above shows me that the price on the P9 is $10 less than I paid for it only about 10 days ago.

However, I notice that a lot of things are on "back order" status right now. Something to do with a major holiday where people are buying lots of things right now ... you may find a good deal, or you may have to wait. Depends on what you want and when. Good luck!

Regards,
Margaret

I could be wrong but isn't the MPK 9 for the P9? You might want to check and as per Margret's suggestion I would go for the P9 over the P7.....

I have the DSC-P5 and MPK-P5. The MPK-P5 is suitable for both the P3 and the P5. The case may be similar with the P9 and P7.

but most were on"back order" .. hrmrmmr.. yeah The MPK P9 fits both the P7 and P9 .. i didnt feel like paying extra $$ for 0.7 megapixels more.. and i dont think im gona be printing much..just putting stuff up online..

Back
Top Bottom