Pics from Jeddah, KSA.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Benzonar

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have just returned to the UK after spending 3 months working in Riyadh. Luckily I managed to get away occasionally to the west coast to do a bit of diving off Jeddah,

Here are some of the pics I took (there are a few). Camera was Oly C5050, and the pics may been through PS and underwater action.

P1010167copy.jpg

P1010166copy.jpg

P1010183copy.jpg

P1010021copy.jpg

P1010002copy.jpg

P1010170copy.jpg

P1010028copy.jpg

P1010083copy.jpg

P1010104copy.jpg

P1010145copy.jpg

P1010177copy.jpg

P1010159copy.jpg

A1010186copy.jpg

A1010141copy.jpg

A1010044copy.jpg

Good pics!
Where did you stay in Jeddah? I am probably going there and would like some tips to stay and dive there.

Mariozi:
Good pics!
Where did you stay in Jeddah? I am probably going there and would like some tips to stay and dive there.

We stayed in the Al Bilad hotel, its about 20 minutes from the beach but the food is very good although the rooms are a bit basic. They have their own beach which has some great diving off it, and a free bus that goes back and forth several times a day.. It is run by Desert Sea Divers who also run boats out everyday, very good operation in my opinion.

Nitrox is available, as well as the usual equipment hire.

I may be moving to either Dubai or Abu Dhabi soon so will be asking for tips from you in the future if that's OK.

OK, Thanks for the info... hope u come for Dubai!
I think its way better than Abu Dhabi.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom