updated my site

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
hey guys, haven't been on for a while, I've been updating my web site making some minor changes making it more seeable/readable - got rid of the blue background.

going to add some more pages next week, took the wife to London, and have some good shots of the fountain in Trafalgar square with the water misted in slow mo.

check it out and let me know what you think

Thanks for getting rid of the blue!

In the photos of Windsor Castle, are they distorted because of the Epoche WA lens?

yes, I thought it added a little extra to the photo, plus it got some some double takes by the police guarding the castle.

one almost walked over to me and was going to ask what i was carrying when he realised it was a camera.

the good thing about the oly is the bright lens, in the castle, you are not allowed to take pictures due to copy right and flash damage to the materials inside, so i turned the flash off and held it waist level and took a couple :wink:

Back
Top Bottom