Have you seen this diver? Roatan Mary's Place Aug 22/23 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jkling17

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Does anyone know who this guy is? I came across him on Mary's Place Reef, Roatan on August 22 or 23. He might have been staying at Fantasy Island - I was at Coco View and realized later on that he wasn't with our group.

The shot came out pretty good so I thought that he might want to have it. The original is 1.4 MB and I can email or post it if need be.

Regards,

Jeff

Attachments

• marysplace1.jpg
    marysplace1.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 204
What other boats were on-site? Mary's Place isn't a shore dive, so this diver's boat must have been there when you arrived or departed the site.

I'm really not sure where the other boat was from. It might have been Fantasy Island or any of a few other resorts.

IMO they should shut Mary's down again - for a long time - there was lots of damage and on top too where there isn't much of an excuse. I was really unhappy about it and think that I'll skip Mary's ongoing. They should only allow experienced divers on this reef - if at all.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom