A great new resource for underwater photographers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
A friend of mine, Scott Gietler just launched a website that is a fantastic resource for underwater photographers. Its totally free and is not commercial.

I've been picking through the content and it is full of very good info for anyone who's got questions about the issues and challenges of taking pictures underwater.

Scott told me he's been working on this for months. He's also got a lot of input from others excellent photographers.

If you're looking for a way to improve your underwater photos check out the site at Underwater Photography Guide.

Bonnie

Hi Bonnie, its nice to know you're on this forum. I took two of the coureses developed by Bonnie and Marty and can't say enough about how helpful they were. Even today (a couple of years after taking the coureses), I will ask Bonnie a question and she is happy to reply.

One of these days I am going to go on one of your photo trips.

Regards,

Bill James

Just checked out the link and found it to be an excellent source of information.

Thanks for the information Bonnie.

Regards,

Bill

Yes, I figured it would be more dribble, wrong, it has up to date info, good information on cameras including P&S and he follows a logical system approach instead of the buy a pretty camera and then get in a fuss because nothing fits it approach. He also shares my view on the G10 and wide angle.

Thanks, for the excellent link.

N

Thnx..

There really is a lot of great information on Scott's site. Thanks for posting the link.

I'm not even a newbie (no camera :wink:) yet, and the site provided me with a lot of easily understandable information that I otherwise would've had to do a lot of digging to get.

Good stuff. Thanks

Henrik

thanks for the share.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom