It has arrived!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

double125's

Reaction score
My new PT-010 for my OLY 4000 has arrived today. I only had 5 minutes to look at it but so far that is the nicest housing I have every seen. I took about 5 photos with it and they came out fine. Going to try and make it to the lake tonigt so I can dive it empty. Saturday I will be taking it to medina lake for some photos. I ordered it from underwater camera pro's and paid $250 shipped. I ordered it on the 1ST so it took them a little over a week to get it here (there was a holiday in there as well). I'f I get some descent photos this weekend I will post them on my website and let y'all know so you can take a lookat them. If anyone has any suggestions for me then fire away. My only complaint so far is every manual is written in japanese. oh well who needs instructions,right?

MarScuba has Instructions for your PT-010 in English. The link has alot of information on it.

The housing is very bouyant so I'd suggest you use that counterweight! Unless you've already got a strobe and tray set-up.

Thanks-
I leak tested it today to 64' and no problems. I found out the hard way about it being bouyant. I thought I was dragging a lift bag around with me.

Dee once bubbled...
The housing is very bouyant so I'd suggest you use that counterweight! Unless you've already got a strobe and tray set-up.

What do you use for a counter weight?

Yeah...the housing comes with a rubber coated lead (?) weight that screws into the tripod thing on the bottom. It only takes one time of forgetting it and fighting that bouyancy to remember it the next time!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom