Sea & Sea online Dealers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Titletowndiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Does anyone know of any decent online or mailorder places that sell Sea & Sea products?

Thanks in advance for any info!

B & H Photo? It's a regular photographic equipment store in New York, but they do online sales. I purchased my macro lens from them. I think it's www.bhphotovideo.com or something along those lines.

One thing - if you were planning on calling them, they do observe the Sabbath, so you wouldn't get an answer today.

I've gotten various things from B&H in the past--not the lowest prices, but fair, and honest. Many others are out there, as a google or other search would tell you--including those who specialize in underwater, perhaps your best bet. Other threads have mentioned favorite dealers all over the country.
I'll mention one, based on one interaction,
http://www.underwaterdigital.net/
because they came through for me with a Sea & Sea conversion lens adapter that no one else seemed to have, and Sea and Sea themselves couldn't help with. Prompt as well.

Good luck

Check with Underwater Camera Pros.

As for Underwater Digital, I've been recommending him for several years however in recent months Allan has become non responsive to either emails or phone calls. I've heard his business is no longer open yet his websote is still up. Give him a try but don't depend on him.

Interesting comment, Dee. I found him via google, I think, in a desperate search for the S&S conversion lens adapter which no one else had, ordered it July 3 via website, tried to reach them by phone (over the holiday weeekend) to be sure they had it, got no call back, but got a standard email confirmation of the order, and quick delivery. Better service than many open businesses....:huh:

Leisure Pro is not an authorised dealer to my knowledge - but they do sell Sea & Sea at very reasonable prices - including 99% of the accessories, which is more than most authorised dealers sell!

kelpdiver once bubbled...
Interesting comment, Dee. I found him via google, I think, in a desperate search for the S&S conversion lens adapter which no one else had, ordered it July 3 via website, tried to reach them by phone (over the holiday weeekend) to be sure they had it, got no call back, but got a standard email confirmation of the order, and quick delivery. Better service than many open businesses....:huh:

I/we could be mistaken about him closing the business. It's hard to say when he won't answer inquiries. I still won'y recommend him until he starts returning emails, at least, and providing some sort of customer service.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom