Sealife DC1200 Elite Kit - Anyone used it yet?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rn2fly

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Considering purchasing this package. Currently, using older Nikon 4300 with Fantasea housing with about a 25% reasonable picture capture (keep) rate. Ready to move to up the next step. Looking for advice: Is Sealife a reliable company? Has anyone used this new camera and flash kit? Buoyancy, Should I purchase the 13oz counterweight to void a UW struggle? Recommendations for other products in same line or another manufacture. Heading to the Coral Sea in early July and would like to capture a some great photos. Any suggestions, comments or recommendations are appreciated.

*bump* Now that it's actually out, has anybody used this camera? Has it overcome the sticky button issues that seemed to be a problem with the earlier models?

Cheers!

are you interested in selling your fantasea housing. I am new to diving and have the 4300. wife wont let me buy a new camera till shes convinced that I like diving. well i like it a lot but want keep it within budget. (convinced her to let me buy the scubapro a700/mk25) :) let me know either way please

B

I am using this package and love the results. The only issue that I have had as well as another diver I dove with last week is the Strobe arm comes off the bottom bracket underwater. I have email sealife and have not as of yet gotten a reply. I am going to take to one of their dealers tomorrow and see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom