Buyer Beware

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had a run in with Broadway Photo about a year ago, and cancelled my order when things got questionable (Exactly like the article states) luckily no charges showed up on my credit card and I never heard from them again.

I guess the old saying "you get what you pay for" applies here.

Thanks norcaldiver. This is the kind of info folks need to see. While many of us are already aware of these type operations, there are many whom are not. All they need to do is take the time to use the internet to find out.
:shades:

Norcaldiver.... Why don't you put this post in the Tips and Techniques thread at the top of this page? It includes information everyone can use, especially new online shoppers.

Dee

i have a pretty good and extensive article about these type of operations and what they pull and how to avoid them.

its about a page long and i posted it on another photography board a couple of months back, and i would be glad to transfer it to here

let me know

Dan

Dan.....please do! I hear stories every day of folks getting ripped off out of ignorance. Usually they are making their first online purchases with this camera gear and it's a bad experience that could be avoided.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom