Looking for underwater pictures...Anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

haneb

New
Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for a nice background for my little aquarium. Thus wonder if any kind soul here can donate their pictures to me... :wink:

I intend to print it on A3 size paper.....

Thank you soooo much....

Several links all over my website of really excellent stuff.

http://www.DeepSouthDivers.org

Please note that most of the pictures on that website were donated; that is, I can't give you permission to distribute the photos. However, if you want to use them for personal use, then you can do that without legal ramification through the usage rights that I've been granted.

Be sure to follow the links especially to some of the other webmaster's photos in the "Look" section of the website... As well as checking out the link beneath the credited photos. There's some truly awesome work there.

Lastly, understand that in some cases, these photographers make a living selling their photos... If you really like something, do your aquarium a favor and buy the real thing from the photographer's website. The quality will be much better than any printed stuff you could download, and you'll be supporting a great cause... Not to mention that often a photographer has even better work for sale that's not published on the 'net. What they've allowed me to use might only be an example of their style - not their premium work.

Let us know how it goes... And post a picture of the final product. We'd all be really interested in seeing how it turns out!

Thanks SeaJay, saw quite a few nice photos up there....will print out and fixed it to the background of my mini aquarium....:)

Hee.hee...hope it will look good...will post the final product up...

who knows the background is good but the rest of my aquascape sucks....:confused:

I have a little gallery at
http://www.trix.com/gallery/scuba

Feel free to use any of my pictures that you like. If you find one that you really like, let me know and I will send you the original full resolution (~3 megabyte) file. All the ones in the gallery have been downsampled for the web.

--Dan

Back
Top Bottom