It is that time of the year again

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ssra30

Reaction score
Well, this is as close to a snow storm as I can get over here in Thailand. Sure beat all those chilly winters I used to suffer when I lived in Chicago years ago :tree:

fa573b40.jpg

That's as close to snow as I want to get!

I haven't seen snow in any form or fashion since Feb. of 1973. I remember that date so well because it was just before Beast and I got married! Although I would like to go somewhere to see real honest to goodness white, fluffy snow....I don't want it here at home. :eek:ut:

Snow...oh....you mean the stuff I walk though, drive on, slip on, take off my parka, shovel every morning and remove from my roof! I wouldn't have it any other way! Where I live, summer air temps go past 30 celsius (?F) and down to -25 celsius in the winter....gotta love the variety! What's Christmas without snow!!!:D

divemed06 once bubbled...
What's Christmas without snow!!!:D

This is Christmas without snow!!

xmas_tree_01-02_101.jpg

Snow is the stuff I ski in during the morning before I go diving in the Ocean in the afternoon :wink:

We don't get that much snow here in the UK, which is a pity. You just have to love it when it does arrive though :)

dsc00028.jpg

You don't know what snow is? You want snow. We got it last weekend but not like New England or like these photos from last February when we were without power for a week. And we don't usually get more than a couple of inches a year.

Just happens to be me in the snow.

600_P1010003.jpg

Barbara and her pal.

600_P1010045.jpg

And one more. See if you can find my M Roadster!!!

600_P1010006.jpg

There's that english cottage I love.

And Ted....your snow is the white fluffy stuff everyone talks about. Love Barbara's friend! :D

We usually Get Good amounts of snow, we're a little scarce this year though.

Snow= The only thing preventing me from divin'

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom