Raja Ampat via the Oly OMD-EM5 and Sony RX100

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mjh

Contributor
Reaction score
A few more shots from our Raja trip. Great trip would be happy doing it every year. More pics at: Aquablue Dreams

Sony RX100 Inon H100+Dome

EM5-Lumix 8mm 2xS&S YS D1

EM5-8mm-2x YSD1

Sony RX100-Inon H100 lens

Sony RX100-Subsee +10 Diopter

EM5-8mm-2xYSD1

EM5-8mm
8606760219_cc866b34bf_b.jpg

Really nice images. Can't wait to give my Rx100 a shot in Bonaire then Lembeh :D

I have the inon h100+ dome for wa and two inon ucl165m67 macro lenses. They should work well enough, right?

Wow! Beautiful shots - both macro and micro!

Now I am confused do I want a rx100 setup or olympus setup!? great shots.

It is said "the best camera is the one you have with you". I have said many times I think excellent results can by had with the the RX100 and now the RX100II underwater. A very good casual camera for walking around on dry land. The OMD or new EM1 will be stronger on the extreme ends of shooting underwater, Super Macro and Landscapes with the Lumix 8mm, or similar. On land we are seeing more and more pro shooters replacing their DSLRs with these high end 4/3 cameras.

OMD, Oly 60mm, Subsee +10, NO CROP

RX100, Inon H100

I was thinking of going with the e-pl5 and 8mm, and 60mm macro. I have 2 ys-01 strobes

That would be a nice set-up. FYI the 8mm is Really Wide! It is great for landscapes, over/unders, docks, whale sharks, etc... but not much else in-between.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom