Go Pro Hero 3 Black

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PhillyDave

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I just brought these great little cameras into my store just before a trip to Bonaire. Having no experience in these I took it to Bonaire and took fantastic video and still pics.

Question: Anyone using a lighting system that catches the wide angle lens? Also let me know what accessories I should have to accent the camera's abilities. I know how well the red filter works...they are on their way in!

Wondering how video will look while New Jersey wreck diving and Florida cave diving.

Thanks!

dave@scubadelphia.com

Scubadelphia.com 267-343-5590
Philadelphia, PA

Just got back from a 7 day cruise with Norwegian Star. Had a great time and was able to do some diving in Roatan and Couzmel.

Had a excursion for Costa Maya! But it was canceled due to high winds and surf... Boo.

Love my so far!

Need a filter for it though... A little blue!

No experience with it during cave diving or dark water. Did shoot some videos at springs in a springs in florida that had a cave and 80+ ft in the gulf in poor visiablilty water.

GoPro Hero 3 Black 1080@60fps Wide.

Edited with Adobe Elements 11

Video from Roatan!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom