Converting an Inon UWL-H100 28M67 into a bayonet mount

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you for your excellent article on the Inon UWL-H100 with a LD adapter on your LX7. I know you have tested the Sony RX100 in the past. I have the RX100 in a Nauticam housing and want to get the Inon UWL-H100, so I have a few questions ...
1- I assume from your other reviews, I want to get the LD mount rather than M67, right?
2- Do you know if you have the same issues with RX100 as you experienced with LX7?
3- I am confused why there is a lens hood shift problem with the Nauticam LD adapter? It has a thumb screw to fine tune, doesn't it? Why is the Fisheye adapter better?

Thanks, Jim

Thank you for your excellent article on the Inon UWL-H100 with a LD adapter on your LX7. I know you have tested the Sony RX100 in the past. I have the RX100 in a Nauticam housing and want to get the Inon UWL-H100, so I have a few questions ...
1- I assume from your other reviews, I want to get the LD mount rather than M67, right?
2- Do you know if you have the same issues with RX100 as you experienced with LX7?
3- I am confused why there is a lens hood shift problem with the Nauticam LD adapter? It has a thumb screw to fine tune, doesn't it? Why is the Fisheye adapter better?

Thanks, Jim
Hi Jim
On to the questions
1. The UWL-H100 is a heavy lens the rx100 requires many lens changes my advice get a bayonet LD or A
2. The RX100 does not vignette much at all as the lens is 28mm so there won't be any issues
3. The hood issue is due to the holes drilled in wrong positions. I have given feedback to nauticam at this time I would recommend the fix adapter until
Nauticam makes the required changes
Follow the blog for more insights !!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom