Image Request (looking for a particular image, read please)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubatooth

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Ok everybody im trying to surprise my diving instructor by building a new logo for her website and business cards, but I need some help in finding the images.

The image(s if need be) is that I need a image of a dolpin(or muiltiple) swimming in and out of bubble rings being blown by a diver deeper in the water column. also need a image of the earth that hasnt been altered. All of this fits into the theme of the instructor and the name for her company

resoultions needed for images
minimum 1600x1200 (the higher the better for printing and proofs)
Jpeg are ok as long are orginal images and have not been recompressed, but TIFF or PSD are preferred (other formats please contact me)

now if you have all or parts of this image would you please contact me to discuss further

Thanks in advance

Tooth

I don't know of a good reference for the dolphins, but here's great shot of the earth: http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/photo_gallery/photogallery-earth.html . This site has what is reported to be the most requested photo of the planet. It was taken by Apollo 17 astronauts on Dec. 7, 1972. The High-Res link on the page is for a 25.4MB TIFF file. Not sure of copyright issues. There are other earth views from space on this site as well. Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom