Just got my Oly 5050!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UWSojourner

Contributor
Reaction score
New cam arrived today! Man, am I in over my head (no pun intended). Well, at least I have something I can grow into.

I definitely have alot to learn, so (Dee) thanks for the advice to forgo the external strobe for now. I'll concentrate on just understanding the features.

Let the fun begin!

Congrats on the new toy UWS. Dee and TJ helped me get the same. As Dee stated, pay special attention to the Manual on the CD as the printed one leaves much to be desired.

So far what I have discovered has been a joy, this is a very nice tool. The PT-015 housing is a little scary though. Etronics is selling them for $139.00 for now, if you are interested. Have fun and learn, it's all part of the fun.

ENJOY!!

Dive Smart; Dive Safe
Enjoy the ride
:cool1:

Congrats! The best thing you can do now is to follow ChrisM's advice....get out and shoot 'til your fingers bleed!

MaresMan1:
So far what I have discovered has been a joy, this is a very nice tool. The PT-015 housing is a little scary though. Etronics is selling them for $139.00 for now, if you are interested. Have fun and learn, it's all part of the fun.

ENJOY!!

Dive Smart; Dive Safe
Enjoy the ride
:cool1:

Hey thanks for the tip on Etronics! I just bought one 5 mins ago for my new C-5050.

Tip: Put in surf for coupon code and get a free gift for a purchase over $50. ENJOY!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom