Red Sea Workshop with Alex Mustard - Blog Post Summary

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Interceptor121

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I have had the privilege of attending Dr Alex Mustard workshop in the Red Sea and I have done a series of details blogs so that you can see what goes on

Here are the link to the series

Day one
Red Sea Workshop with Alex Mustard – Part I | Interceptor121 Underwater Photo & Video Blog
Red Sea Workshop with Alex Mustard ? Part I | Interceptor121 Underwater Photo & Video Blog

Day two
Red Sea Workshop with Alex Mustard – Part II Thistlegorm and Co | Interceptor121 Underwater Photo & Video Blog
Red Sea Workshop with Alex Mustard ? Part II Thistlegorm and Co | Interceptor121 Underwater Photo & Video Blog

Day three
Red Sea Workshop with Alex Mustard – Part III Sunbursts and the Caves | Interceptor121 Underwater Photo & Video Blog
Red Sea Workshop with Alex Mustard ? Part III Sunbursts and the Caves | Interceptor121 Underwater Photo & Video Blog

Day four
Red Sea Workshop with Alex Mustard – Part IV Shark Reef | Interceptor121 Underwater Photo & Video Blog
Red Sea Workshop with Alex Mustard ? Part IV Shark Reef | Interceptor121 Underwater Photo & Video Blog

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom