This kid is on to something with these floats

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When I click the link, I get "This content is currently unavailable"..........?maybe try again???----or-----it could be on this end.....tia

I wonder what they are made out of. We made floats for my camera out of pool noodle foam (which is what his floats look like). They compress significantly at depth, but almost worse in my book, they absorb water and drip it out all over everything for hours after the dive is over.

I am switching to the hard foam floats the camera stores buy for those two reasons.

"The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page."

Try logging out of facebook and see if you can still get there using the link provided.

Looks like the same rubber material found in the soles of flip-flops. They are used here in the Philippines as floats for fishing nets.

I'm intrigued....but still cannot see his pages.

Back
Top Bottom