Turkey Day Dive - South Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DennisW

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I will post a trip report this evening, but we had a great couple of dives off Deerfield Beach on Thanksgiving morning. A couple of pictures below, the first is a large (6 inch) Fireworm and the second is a school of Atlantic Spadefish. I didn't see Walter in the background when I took the picture, but there he is.

Great fireworm photo. Everytime I see one of those I think of FredT and his rig story!

Walter had a close encounter of the painfull kind as well. I try to pay attention to where I put my hands, but these guys can be very hard to see.

Cool pics - gotta love those spades.

Cool pics Dennis, good to see you back in the water again :wink:

Walter....tell us the story behind that :wink:

Thanks Lisa, the last time I was wet was in Hawaii. I was soo dry.

Not any longer, I'm not so dehydrated any more. I'll get another injection on New Years Eve, weather permitting.

okie dokie :D I'll keep my fingers crossed!....The semester is almost over....that means I'll be getting back in the water again soon too!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom