Great White Shark Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WOW, awesome shots.

Great shots, now we need a trip report...

Thanks
Rob

Startng to research doing a Great White dive. Would be interested in hearing why you choose these guys and what the overall experiance was like, routine, etc...

Thanks...

I will work on a trip report next week. MJH, I selected San Diego Shark Divers based on their reputation. They have been highlighted several times on the Discovery Channel and I read several good reports about them. The routine was one hour in the cage, one hour out. Each cage held 3-4 divers at a time with two cages lined up side by side. The boat was small and quarters tight but it worked fine. It was a great trip and was the fulfillment of my daughter's dream. She wanted to go on a great white shark trip since she was in 7th grade (she's now 27). We saw 2-4 sharks every time in the cage. At times you did get bored but on the whole it was a great experience.

Could you PM me the contact information on them, looking at taking a trip that way soon...BTW Awesome shots

Nice pics, thanks for keeping the sharks away from ME!

Cage or no cage, being in the same bit of water with a creature like that has to make ones heart skip a beat or two. Great shots! Thanks for sharing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom