Bohol Pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wolverine

Contributor
Reaction score
Wow! 50 keepers from your trip!! That's awesome :)

I like the details & colours on the first hermit and the great detail in the eye of your prawn! The coneshell is cool too, good job of not blowing out the whites!

alcina:
Wow! 50 keepers from your trip!! That's awesome :)

I like the details & colours on the first hermit and the great detail in the eye of your prawn! The coneshell is cool too, good job of not blowing out the whites!

I like this one... like the details of the eggs

http://www.scubaboard.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/12475/sort/1/cat/500/page/2

have actually 80+ decent pics.. but think some are a little repetitive.

:luxhello:
Now that's a keeper! Wonderful shot!!

If all 50 of your favs are like this I can see how you'd be over the moon with your results!

How many dives did you do? How many images did you shoot? Enquiring minds want to know!

total 9 dives, total number of pics, 280. First time using the WAL and 3rd dive on macro. Task loading is a major issue! There are some shots which I did not make adjustments to the shutter when switching between wide angle and macro. Think with more dives I will get used to it. But will definitely be back in Bohol in the next 3 months. Have to get a good shot of pygmy seahorses. Those guys are tough to focus on in current.
Its good that Bohol is only a flight away. Got a lot of long weekends in 2005!

Cool shots! I enjoyed them all.

Very very nice pictures
I like the scorpionfish portrait a lot.

Very nice pictures. I have been having trouble getting my macro photos focused. Yours are really good.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom