Looking for a great digital camera and housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fishfry2

Reaction score
Any one have a fav. digital camera and housing unit. I was looking to spend under $400 for both. I have search the net, until my fingers hurt. I do not know which way to turn. Help. :

I purchased the SeaLife Reefmaster, now older style, for about that price two years back. I'm no camera buff, but for the price it is a very good camera/uw case combo, and it takes damn good pics. The newer Reefmaster is even better from what I hear. Search earlier forums on the board, there's a lot of info there on cameras.

You might want to move this to the general forum. This is the SLR forum and lenses alone can run you more than $400 in SLR world. That being said, it is going to be tough to find a really good set-up for $400. You might want to look at the Fuji 810 and the available housings for it. It is getting rave reviews and I think there is at least one reasonably priced housing for it. Some of the Canon/Canon housings are pretty nice as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom