Found An Adult Toy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Noob

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My buddy and I found a large female adult toy the other day at around 30fsw at Ogden Point. I took a photo, but I won't post it, as it would probably violate the terms of the site. It was probably once someone's "treasure", and it's the strangest thing I've ever found underwater.

Hahaha, that is definitely the first time I have heard such a story. Every year out here they do the Avalon Underwater Clean up at Catalina Island, they find some very interesting items, but I've never heard of something like this!

That is soooooo wrong :yuck:

Why? You think they should make an effort to track down the original owner before using it themselves?

Actually... this 'adult toy'.... it wasn't one of these was it?

seapenis.jpg

Remove the batteries, give it a soak in fresh water.... you might get it working again :)

It was actually just a large rubber male organ, nothing as complicated as a battery-operated "toy." Nice photo! The things we find while diving, eh?

Probably came from someone's boat or some trash barge. Funny! I once found a beach towel but that's nothing compared to your find.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom