shark tooth hunting buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ff1455

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
New to the forum so not sure if I'm in the right section for this or not but here goes, I'm headed to punta gorda in june for a weeks vacation and plan on diving while there, planning on booking a charter to the bone yard to hunt for some shark teeth " a large meg if possible" hey a man can dream right? So my question is I would like to spend a day hunting off the beach in venice as well wanting to know if there are any locals on here that would be interested in meeting up and showing me the ropes and enjoying some bottom time, let's find some teeth

No problem, good luck and post some pics of your finds. Be aware too that you should be on the look out for mammoth teeth as well. I know of a guy that went down there and found like 8 mammoth teeth in two days. Go to black river fossils on you tube and check out his video of his Florida dives. He is the guy that found them and you will get to see what to look out for. I sure hope you find a huge solid meg and a mammoth tooth a long with a bunch of other goodies~!!!!

My name is Nick and i have been hitting Venice daily also looking for some one to dive with, I'm only 26 and have lived on Indian rocks beach for twenty years so almost my whole life. I have found thousands of teeth on Indian rocks beach although told i wouldn't be able to even half of a Meg tooth, if any one wants to dive out check shoresi know great spots in Venice for makos and megs.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom