Where are the submerged Giant Glass Pyramids ?!??!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tech_diver

Contributor
Reaction score
I saw a story go across the MSN/Bing website that French and American dive teams found Giant Glass Pyramids under the Bermuda Triangle. Of course, the joke is, “They couldn’t put it on the internet if it wasn’t true.” But, this was an MSN page! They had a cool picture of an oceanic vortex swallowing a cruise ship. The image was dominated by a Giant Glass Pyramid! I did a little search and found the story circulating around the media in general.

Over my years in the business, I’ve done business with French and American dive teams. I’ve done business with marine biologist, navies all over the world, commercial dive operations, submersible pilots. How come no one told me about the GGPs!!!

I’ve been a diver since I was a kid! I trusted Jacques Cousteau! He was going on about Blue Holes and porpoises and nothing about GGPs!

Ballard wasted years looking for the Titanic while the GGPs were sitting there! Tommy Thompson was so focused on the S.S Central America that he didn’t care about the GGPs to the south!

Somebody help me here. If anyone has any documentation of the GGPs please post it! I’m also linking this post to a website running the story so the people with the info on the GGPs can actually hook up with people who actually work in the ocean.

…not trying to start trouble… (snicker)

Atlantis? Crystal Sphere and Dr. Ray Brown: Real or Hoax? ? Unsolved Realm.com

Last edited:
Attention Moderators: This thread was started regarding actual media reports of an underwater archaeological find. But over the last year, the story has progressed into absurdity. You may have to move this entire thread into the Humor forum.

Update in the search for Giant Glass Pyramids in the Bermuda Triangle…

I am still baffled at the way this story of an alleged discovery in the Bermuda Triangle continues to take on a life of its own with absolutely no substance at all. What got my attention and still amazes me is that MSN News still has their name on it. This is where I first saw the story in early 2013.
Crystal Pyramid in the Bermuda Triangle?
I immediately began to research this and found out that none of the people named are real and no real underwater experts are named. Not only are the glass pyramids in the Bermuda Triangle just a bunch of crap, the whole Bermuda Triangle is a bunch of crap. I been there and I know people who work there every day.

Meanwhile, the story continued to grow. Now there were sphinxes with the pyramid!
Giant Sphinx Discovered Among Bermuda Triangle Pyramids |
I taunted the New Age Atlantis forums to produce anything I could forward to James Cameron in the way of evidence. Snopes.com had totally destroyed the story citing real sources but the pyramids would not die, and started to contribute to the narratives of the Atlantean civilization. Many of these articles are set against the backdrop of a sweeping global conspiracy posted on websites counting down to the Apocalypse.

I came to realize that no one cared if the story was true, it produced banner clicks and web traffic. Links to this story support a vast sea of advertisements. After the story lost its hold on the English speaking web media and died out, I found it moving on to India and now Pakistan.
Crystal Pyramids found in the Bermuda Triangle | Pakistan Time |Urdu Columns | Talk Shows | News | Videos | Live TV
Since many of my friends and colleagues are the ones accused of either being stupid, clueless pawns in the conspiracy or directing the evil conspiracy itself, I feel like the story affects me.
I have chosen to release a video created by anonymous sources in the undersea technology industry.
Be warned, it contains the truth about the Bermuda Triangle and adult imagery.
Rated: MATURE CONTENT

Bermuda Triangle HD - YouTube

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom