Awois list

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lochfish

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Does anyone have a Awois list of numbers for the Gulf of Mexico in PDF form or anything other then KML form the goes to goggle earth. I'm just looking for a list of obstructions and Wrecks. Thank you

I have a hang log with over 10,000 hangs, but Barney has the AWOIS. I don't know if he'll share, he works for NOAA and his numbers might not have the error built into them. You're more likely to catch him on RBW or TDS than here, but he does visit here too.

Wookie that's what I'm looking for I just moved down to Cape Coral and getting back in diving. Are you ok with emailing me the list? And how do I give you my email without putting it on this forum? One of the guys I dive with just bought a 40 foot trawler and we want to go out and play around

---------- Post added December 29th, 2013 at 08:03 PM ----------

Wookie. I just went on your website wow what a great operation I need to get down to Key West

Back
Top Bottom