Treasure Hunters Cook Out

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DennisS

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Here's a chance to meet lots of interesting people and those that have actually recovered treasure. It's an informal relaxed get together and everyone is welcome.

SIXTH ANNUAL TREASUREHUNTERS COOKOUT!!!!

hello fellow treasurehunters, the sixth annual treasurehunters cookout will be held on april 26th at the pennwood motorlodge in wabasso florida. if you want a room they are giving anyone attending the cookout a discounted rate. you will need to act fast, in the past all rooms are sold out within about a week! The phone number for the Pennwood is (866)-742-9240 or (772)-589-3855, ask for Virginia and tell her you’re with the Treasure Hunters group so you can get the discount.

the pennwood motorlodge has a rich history with some of the treasurehunting greats from the good old days having used it as a base with rumors of treasure being hidden there! many shipwreck beaches are within easy driving distance if you want to go exploring. they have a very nice pool, nice grounds and nice covered area that will serve as the main gathering area and shelter if it rains.

anyone that has been to these cookouts before knows that these cookouts are a great time and I know I look forward to attending each year, catching up with old friends and making new ones, hearing all the great treasurehunting stories(true and false) and making plans for the upcoming season.

there will be food, drinks and treasure to be had. there will be some beer but for the most part you will need to bring your own adult beverages. im hoping to have a treasure raffle, so if enough people bring some cool treasure items to raffle off we can do that. I would also like to have a treasure swap meet, bring your treasurehunting related gear or items to sell or swap and a table to set everything on.

anyone that can send pre cookout cash/check/money order donations to help with the food and misc costs please do so, I can tell you that in the past to much of the load was placed on one person. the more I get the better this cookout will be!!!!! send me a pm and I will give you the address to mail your donation to, or donations can be made as a "gift" by paypal sent to seekfind41@yahoo.com

Saturday april 26th

The Pennwood Motor Lodge
9295 N. U.S. Highway1
Sebastion, FL (actually Wabasso)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom