Flower Garden Banks Clips

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I checked out your site, good work.
You can check out my website to see if you think my opinion is worth anything, but here are my thoughts.
Regarding quality of video and shooting techniques, I say VERY good! Great framing and eye for the complete picture. Steadiness was right on!
As far as the finished videos, I felt the manta video has the best music and overall flow.
I have found that the music plays a huge part in the feel of the video and clip sequence really needs to flow smooth for the best result.
I too am open to opinions regarding the work I have posted, so please feel free.
I know from my own experience that if you like to watch your own videos over and over than your either making good videos or you have a serious ego problem :D
I'm not sure where I fall, but I know I can watch any video I make and enjoy it!
Thanks for posting, I also enjoy watching other peoples videos!
Drew
btw most of the videos on my site were shot with a trv-950, but I am now using a Sony HC3 and LOVE IT!

Nice clips. The CG chopper picking up a hurt diver is a little much though. I don't think it should be there.

TwoBit

Drew,

Thanks for the kind words. You made the editor's day this morning. We do enjoy watching our finished products but...while we're editing, each clip can get a little old. As far as the ego goes, we all need a little bit of that.

I like your clips as well. Always clear and well framed. And I'm impressed with the color quality you're able to get with the 950. Yes, the audio is always the the story teller - and the part I have the most difficulty with.

Everything we've shot has been on trips but we often talk of finding a way to live in an area where blue water diving can be the rule rather than the exception.

TwoBit,

Thanks for the comments. We put the CG chopper in 'cause it was part of the trip. We thought it interesting but, upon reflection, we can see your point too. Just so you know, the diver, fortunately, only suffered an elbow hit and was in and out of the chamber in a couple of hours - and has been diving since.

Huntster

Good videos. Have you experimented with manual white balance ? I think your Amphibico housing has access to it.

Back
Top Bottom