Need an Experienced Videographer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Black Water

Registered
Reaction score
I am looking to hire an expert videographer in the Savannah, GA area. I can provide equipment, but prefer the videographer to have his/her own equipment so as to have intimate familiararity with gear.

The job will be filming a series of dives happening toward the end of June - likely, but not necessarily, on a weekend.

The diver must posess all of their own scuba gear (we can provide full tanks) and be willing to work with an established dive team of 2-3 other divers.

Footage will be a part of a documentary to be aired on the Discovery and/or Discovery Science Channels. The diver's name will appear in credits at the end of the show.

The dive will take place slightly offshore ("nearshore") near Savannah, in very low-vis waters. Don't worry - we're not asking you to perform miracles. But the show will need some underwater footage, even if only a few inches and/or of PARTS of the divers on the team.

PM me with interest and experience level. A sample of your work would be very appreciated.

Editing will be done by the film crew, so no requirements for that... What we need is someone capable of working in low to zero vis conditions and still coming up with SOMETHING to give to the editors.

Fees will be negotiated prior to the shoot and are commenserate with experience level and expertise.

Blackwater,
Have you done this shoot yet? I sent you a PM.

Cheers

Dan

Back
Top Bottom