Panasonic LX7 Reference Compact for Underwater Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Interceptor121

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Thanks. Nice video and very informative review. You have me convinced.

I have an LX7 and Nauticam housing in my future. Just researching who to buy from.

Would be excellent to see how you get on with this set up
Ryan and the guys at reefphoto have served me well and I would recommend them also because they stock the full Inon range. Scott at bluewater is also a great guy I believe he may have it in stock as well though you may need to check

I like the bluewater and the underwater photography website.

Will stick with the stock lens for now. This setup is for my wife. She wants to shoot macro photo. I'll shoot video when she is not using it. We are going to Cozumel in July.

Nice capture of the writing on the front of the lens reflecting in the glass of the wetmate.

Now I'm going to have to get a sharpie all up on my new camera's lens and go commando on it!

Nice capture of the writing on the front of the lens reflecting in the glass of the wetmate.

Now I'm going to have to get a sharpie all up on my new camera's lens and go commando on it!

Hence my suggestion to get a Black camera, I had a white one and that has also a silver ring around it that I covered in the other dives, still the markings are a problem

I used permanent marker as the rim is so small that putting tape was too hard of a job

i was looking at LX7s in our local store the other day...maybe that will be my next toy :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom